In the wake of the recent ground breaking Florida Supreme Court ruling, the timing for Daubert University at the 2017 Workhorse Seminar could not be more perfect.
“This Florida Supreme Court Opinion is a game changer for cases with Daubert challenges pending.”
– Paul Jess, Florida Justice Association Interim Executive Director
Daubert University features five topics with the latest thinking from the most informed Daubert experts. Join us Tuesday, February 28th from 6:30 pm to 10 pm for the following sessions:
- Prosecuting and Pursuing a Daubert/Frye Motion to Exclude or Limit an Expert Witness
- Defending and Protecting Plaintiff’s Expert Witness Against a Daubert/Frye Attack
- The “Daubert Report” – Everything You Need to Know But Were Afraid to Ask – How Daubert Reports Can Win Cases and Lose Cases – Beware of the Minefields!
- Daubert and the Non-Scientific Witness
- Panel Discussion Any and All Issues, Matters, Questions or Disputes Relating to Daubert/Frye
The Florida Justice Association 2017 Workhorse Seminar takes place at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek from February 28-March 3. Attendees can earn up to 55.5 Hours of General and Civil Trial Certification, 6.5 Hours of Ethics Credit and 5.0 Hours of Technology Credit from more than 100 of the best trial attorneys from around the country. Click here to learn more.